This product is going to be considered the “granddaddy” of all exterior lighting fixtures, mainly because it’s the largest and most expensive (and thus, offers the most features up to consumers). You always want to take the features of a specific wall lantern into account before you buy it, because it will give you an idea as to how well it should perform at your location. You’d be surprised as to how often people don’t even bother to research their exterior lighting requirements before making a purchase, only to realize that a certain fixture is too small or big (or any other number of related problems). All of this can be avoided, and all you have to do is slow down and look some stuff up for yourself. Now, I took the privilege of doing this for you; I just figured that I would save you some time in the long run. Today we’re going to take a look at the Maxim Lighting 342WGOB Carriage House DC 3-Light Bottom Mount Outdoor 31-Inch Wall Lantern. It’s got a height of 31 inches and a width of 12.5 inches, so it’s a hefty piece of lighting equipment.
It’s made out of die cast aluminum, which is the perfect material for anything related to the exterior lighting industry. This is a fact, and you can attribute all of that to the fact that weather-resistant materials are a necessity. You can use this lantern to light up your porch or balcony, or even a patio setup (personally, I use them to light up my backyard). The uses seem like they just keep on coming, and Maxim Lighting has made sure that this product is one to remember. It’s one of the pricier models (if not the most expensive), but the features will help make up for that incredibly steep price margin. You’ve got to give a little to get a little, that’s the world we’re living in today (and always has been). Maxim Lighting has been providing efficient fixtures like this one for well over 35 years, and it doesn’t look like they plan on stopping anytime soon. You don’t see me complaining, and you shouldn’t be complaining either; I hope that Maxim Lighting sticks around as long as possible They’re the blueprint for a high-quality exterior lighting company, and that’s because they offer up:
- Affordability – You might have to pay a few hundred dollars for some of the higher end models, but there are definitely affordable exterior lights within the Maxim Lighting catalog; the variety is quite immense, so the odds you’ll find a suitable style for your home are high
- Variety – Like stated before, they have a lot of variety to offer; you don’t just get to make use of one model, as opposed to having a wide selection of different models
- Longevity – They have lighting fixtures that are built to last, and that’s ultimately what we need to be looking for in the “right” exterior light (if it’s only going to light up your area for a week or so, would it really be worth the money?)
- Experience – A company with an experienced team of workers and employees is one I want to partner with, and that’s what Maxim Lighting brings to the table.
Maxim Lighting is one of the most suitable exterior lighting companies you’ll ever find, just trust me on that one. I’m endorsing the Maxim Lighting 3425WGOB Carriage House DC 3-Light Bottom Mount Outdoor 31-Inch Wall Lantern for more than just myself, I’m doing it for you! I want the reader to have access to the best products possible, and these reviews should help you do exactly that (well, I’m hoping they do! Otherwise, I’d be writing them for no reason!).
Pro’s & Con’s
- One of the largest lanterns in the Maxim Lighting catalog would have to be the 3425WGOB, and that’s going to be appealing to an abundance of people – it’s large and provides a lot for your fellow neighbors to take a gander at!
- Has an Oriental bronze finish to keep things creative, as well as water glass thrown into the mix
- Works alongside the entire Carriage House DC collection, so if you’ve got other pieces related to that set everything will work together seamlessly
- You can make use of the 60-watt candelabra incandescent light bulbs with this lantern, which means a decent amount of light is going to come from this source
- Perfect for wet locations
- Made out of weather-resistant aluminum
- It’s very large – and that means it’s going to weigh a lot more than the usual outdoor lantern; this specific product actually weighs about 15 pounds (which is very heavy for an outdoor light fixture)
- It’s one of the most expensive ones you’re going to come across, although that’s mainly due to the fact that it’s the largest – it costs $248 USD as of right now
- That’s pretty much it, it’s an expensive wall lantern, but it’s really great in general
I have nothing but good things to say about this product, and that’s why I’m going to recommend the Maxim Lighting 3425WGOB Carriage House DC 3-Light Bottom Mount Outdoor 31-Inch Wall Lantern to all of my readers today. If you want a product that brings a lot of efficiency to the market, then you might want to follow in my footsteps.