Light fixtures that are wall-mounted (and intended for outdoor purposes) tend to look more “masculine” than anything else, but the Kichler Lighting 49024AVI Vitalino 1-Light Exterior Wall Mount is here to change that theory. This particular light fixture is one that I’ve made use of for the past three years, and I have them set up so that my backyard patio is perfectly lit. It’s a known fact that exterior lights are a must, no matter where you happen to live on this earth. If you want to see in the dark, you’re going to need the most optimal outdoor light fixtures you can find; which is why I’m here talking about this product today. I’ve always taken pride in putting together the most efficient patio possible, me and my wife are constantly having guests over and the patio is the perfect way to entertain them. Now, I’m not going to say that I’m the wealthiest person on this planet; that’s one of the reasons why I look out for lighting fixtures that aren’t going to put me in debt (figuratively, obviously!).
The Kichler Lighting 49024AVI Vitalino 1-Light Exterior Wall Mount is optimal for just about every single outdoor lighting need, whether you’re looking a commercial or residential property (it doesn’t matter!). The look is sleek enough to pass off as a residential light, whereas the power it has to offer is good enough for commercial. It’s like the perfect package, which is why I would highly recommend it to all of my readers. It’s built quite well when you take into account that it doesn’t cost over $160, whereas most of the other competing products on the market will be much more expensive. This is definitely one of the more affordable options when dealing with your outdoor lighting needs, but it’s not like you’re going to get a poor-quality product; Kichler is one of the most efficient manufacturers of the lighting equipment I’ve ever worked with. Trust me, I was a complete newcomer when it came to the entire “outdoor lighting” installation process beforehand; this is the particular light that actually got me into the groove (so to speak). The best lighting fixtures are going to incorporate:
- Long-Lasting Materials – The materials that make up the proper lighting fixture for you are always going to be considered long-lasting, because buying a brand new outdoor light fixture on a yearly basis is never ideal
- Price – You don’t have to pay the price of a used car to get your hands on an outdoor lighting fixture, and trust me, those heftily priced ones are out there
- Reputation – The amount of manufacturers that make outdoor lighting fixtures is immense, so dealing with one of the more reputable brands will always keep you away from trouble
- Power – The light that they offer is going to be as powerful as possible, but not too overpowering! Your neighbors might have a thing or two to say about the light if that were the case.
You have the ability to use the right exterior lights, all you have to do is have faith in yourself (as well as your research skills). I’ve searched high and low for that “perfect fit”, and I can safely say that the Kichler Lighting 49024AVI Vitalino 1-Light Exterior Wall Mount meets my requirements.
Pros & Cons
Without comparing the many different pro’s and con’s, you won’t really understand the main differences between two lighting fixtures. Sure, you might see that one is much larger than the other (or has a different color added into the mix), but what about the performance? I wrote this article to make sure people were well aware of the Kichler Lighting 49024AVI model, as well as being aware of the pro’s and con’s regarding the product. I’m not one to leave information out, so I’m going to cover as much as I possibly can here!
- Can be used in abundance, making use of three or more is going to look (and feel) fantastic
- Have the ability to stick around for a long time, some people have claimed that the lights look exactly as they did the first day they arrived
- Amazing amount of quality for the cost that you’ll be looking at
- One of the most affordable outdoor lighting fixtures (meagerly priced at $145 retail, which is incredibly cheap for a high-quality product like this one)
- Has an Anvil Iron finish to it that is both stylish and practical
- Can be used in both indoor or outdoor situations, that’s how sleek and well-designed this piece happens to be!
- UL rated when it comes to wet locations outdoors (but only applies when the glass piece is facing downwards)
- Has an average review of 4.5 out of 5 stars – so you know it’s good!
- I noticed that it was tricky to install if you had rather large hands, so if you’re one of those people, keep on the look out for that (there are a lot of small parts and the glass shade might be difficult to get on)
- Hard-wire as a power source, and some people would prefer something that is solar-panel powered (or anything related to that)
- The look of the light itself might be a little too stylish for some people, as a lot of commercial properties want something simple and straight-forward
All in all, I’d have to say that the Kichler Lighting 49024AVI Vitalino 1-Light Exterior Wall Mount is a fantastic product. I use it personally, so that says just about everything needed; when you use something personally, it’s because you know it works fantastically. Kichler seems as if it’s going to continue on its path, one in which they produce some of the most high-quality outdoor light fixtures ever. It isn’t settling on the “right” product, but I can safely say that the Kichler Lighting 49024AVI is everything I’ve ever asked for in an exterior (or interior) light.